Autodesk Products Training for Electrical Engineers
Design and shape the world around you with the powerful, flexible features in AutoCAD software, one of the world's leading 2D and 3D CAD design tools. Maximize productivity by using powerful tools for design aggregation and documentation, connecting and streamlining your design and documentation workflows.
AutoCAD Electrical is AutoCAD software for controls designers, purpose-built to create and modify electrical control systems. Automated tasks and comprehensive symbol libraries help to increase productivity, reduce errors, and provide accurate information to manufacturing.
- Creation of new design was 84% faster
- Editing existing design are 77% faster
- Risk of errors was greatly reduced because of a 30% reduction in number of commands used.
Top 10 Reasons to Move from AutoCAD to AutoCAD Electrical
- Comprehensive symbol libraries
- Automatic wire numbering and component tagging
- Automatic project reports
- Real-time error checking
- Real-time coil and contact cross-referencing
- Smart panel layout drawings
- Electrical-specific drafting features
- Ability to automatically create PLC I/O drawings from spreadsheets
- Ability to share drawings with customers and suppliers and track their changes
- Reuse existing drawings
Training for Engineers
Infrastructure & Certificates
We are the customer of USAM since 1998. We feel that the services offered by USAM are excellent. They update the technology regularly to increase the productivity.
- V.Rajaraman,Electrical Consultant
V R Engineering